Another of my old rants…Really has nothing to do with ANYTHING…Just something that crossed my mind one day.
My top Five Reasons for Hating Halloween as a Kid
5) Those people that you knew were home but that wouldn’t that answer their door
4) Old folks that would just dip into their “Sunday school or bible study, old, crusty, hair infused, plastic stuck to it peppermint stash” and drop it in my bag…..
3) EVERYBODY where I’m from was kind of poor, so trick or treating in MY neighborhood was, for the most part, just walking in the dark with masks on. (Robbery suspects?)
2) The people that gave me fruit or vegetables…. What was I dressed up as….a VEGAN?!?!?!??
1) Them old school plastic masks that cut me all around my face, neck and ears..…had me looking like I was the recipient of a face transplant all week. Never mind that it constricted my peripheral vision to that of a race horse with blinders on.